Monday 22 June 2009

Brogues ....The King Of Shoes


Brogues ? Never given them much thought really until I checked out my shoe wardrobe and realised i had 9 pairs and it got me thinking ...


Now I'm making the assertion that brogues are the "King of Shoes" because they aren't just a shoe , they are a statement , a MAN'S shoe . You wear a pair of brogues and the statement you're making is that of manhood ....Someone who knows the difference between taking a woman for a meal and taking a girl to McDonalds ... Someone who can order drinks properly without hearing "do you want fries with that ?" .

That's right people , the brogue is a statement of maturity , a statement that you know the difference between your arse and your elbow .

Now not only are they all that but going back to the shoe bit , you can both dress up and outfit and dress down the brogue .... match with a pair of Levi's and hooped socks and you create a "LOOK" or alternatively wear with a suit for a level of smartness few other shoes can achieve .

As I say ....I never gave it much thought

No comments:

Post a Comment